I know that you want your sites to rank higher in search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. And the best way to do it is SEO, but as every good thing takes time, so does SEO.
It may take time, but once it starts to yield results you would just skyrocket from nowhere to the top of the search engines.
As a human being, we love things that automate our life and make it easier in any way. That’s why we all are in love with WP plugins. No matter what our need is? First, we look if a plugin is available for it. And in most of the cases, we find it.
So today I am going to present you with a list of Best SEO plugins for WordPress.
Best SEO plugins for WordPress:
- WordPress Yoast SEO – 2000000 installs. This goes without saying that it is one of the best SEO plugins available out there. It has gained its popularity because of its features and simplicity to use.
Key Features of WordPress SEO By Yoast:
- Breadcrumbs: Allows you to create simple navigation for users and spiders. Great for internal linking.
- Meta and Title Tag Optimization: Lets you determine what pages will be shown in the search results.
- Multi-Site Compatibility: XML Sitemaps work in all setups. Includes the option to copy settings from blog to blog.
- Website SEO Analysis: Checks even the smallest items length of content, meta description existence, and focused keyword usage. Simple green light, red light lets you know where you stand.
- Snippet Preview: Lets you to observe how your page will look in search results.
- Social Integration: Includes SEO Friendly Facebook Open Graph to link SEO and social media together.
- Great for blogging with a simple green and red light interface.
- All in One SEO Pack – 2500000 installs. Best for both beginners and developers.
- Bad Bot Blocker: Prevents harmful bots from decreasing website speeds.
- File Editor: Manually edit robots.txt and .htaccess.
- Import/Export: Imports and exports your settings to share with other sites.
- Robots.txt: Allows more control over how search spiders navigate your site.
- Social Media Integration: Adds Open Graph to your site to deliver closer integration between your website or blog and social channels like Facebook and Twitter.
- Video Sitemap (paid version only): Lets you create and manage a Video XML Sitemap and submit it Google and other search engines.
- Premium SEO Pack – 1000000 installs. It is a paid plugin and designed to work best with other plugins like Woocommerece and WordPress Multisite. It includes both on-page and off-page optimization.
- Facebook Planner: You can post your content on Facebook with the help of this feature.
- Monitor 404: Monitors the URLs that are referring your visitors to 404 pages.
- Page Speed Insights: Monitors the page speed of each of your posts or pages on a desktop or mobile devices.
- SEO Friendly Images: Automatically refreshes all images with relevant ALT tags and Title Attributes.
- Backlink Builder: With this feature, you can find similar websites to build links to your website.
- W3C Validator: It empowers you to check the schema markup of your posts, pages, and custom taxonomies.
- On-Page SEO: Quickly update pages from the post-preview top bar or admin top bar.
- Pattern SEO: Set patterns for each post type and custom post types.
- Social Optimization: Open Graph and Twitter Card support.
- SEOPressor – 700000 installs. Unlike other plugins, this one always remains updated with Google’s algorithm. With the latest update of Rank Brain.
- Automatic Smart Internet Linking: Add internal links automatically to keep leads and reduce bounce rate.
- Dynamic Crawler Control: Complete command over how spiders travel through your site.
- XML Sitemap generator: Helps make your site SEO Friendly.
- Keyword SEO Score Checker: Monitors the optimized rate of your primary words, up to 3.
- LSI keywords: Calculates your site’s LSI usage with a proprietary formula. Suggests ways to improve your LSI keyword use to rank for more words.
- Readability Score: Did you know that the readability of your website copy may be a ranking factor?
- Over Optimization Check: Over-stuffing words is now something that will bring red flags from Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. Monitors your keyword use and lets you know if overuse becomes a problem
- SEO Squirrly – 2100000 installs. Specially designed for non-experts. Write content that is reader-friendly and is effective at ranking your site.
- Green Light Means “Good Job!”: Display turns green when you implement an item correctly.
- Keyword Headline Suggestions: Give suggestions for headlines based on your primary keywords.
- Content Strategy Tracking: Tracks all areas content strategies.
- No Automatic Overwrite: Your current SEO settings stay intact during setup.
- Social SEO AI: Updated artificial intelligence aids you in developing high-quality content.
- Weekly Monitoring: Oversees your progress on a weekly basis.
This was all about the best SEO plugins If you are aware of some other plugins that you think this list should have then please comment below.
I will see you in the next post with an awesome topic to talk about.