You can create your own theme and upload to your blog site, but for that, you have to be a developer. Don’t worry if you are not, thanks to the flexibility of WordPress. There are a ton of pre-written themes for you to use.
These themes are for personal blogging and have a clean design and structure which is good for ranking factor in major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
There paid versions are even more customizable and SEO friendly. I know you are getting eager to get the list.
So, let’s take a look at the best WP themes for personal blogging.
WordPress themes for personal blogging:
- Kallyas KALLYAS is a technologically vast and resourceful yet ambitious and creative WordPress theme. It is expansive and readily responsive — perfect for any kind of website. KALLYAS is a strong, bold toolkit for the creation and development of polished, professional-quality, modern websites with minimal hassle and absolutely no coding skills required. With KALLYAS by your side, dozens upon dozens of sophisticated, professionally and graphically designed page templates and demo websites are at your disposal to get your projects off to a proper start with just a single-click import process.
- Writing Minimalist yet powerful, Writing is a WordPress theme that never fails to impress. It is entirely Retina-ready and fully responsive, allowing your readers to access every post from computers, tablets, and smartphones. In addition, this theme is compatible with all major browsers. Writing is SEO-ready, which increases your chance of success by maximizing your site’s exposure.
- Matilda Matilda is a wonderful personal blog WordPress theme with a minimal feel, elegance and loads of professionalism. It is the best fit for every lifestyle blogger out there, however, Matilda can also smoothly adapt to other niches. In the Matilda package, you receive a total of 32 HTML files of which eight are neat home variations. That said, go with what is available and have a blog up and running in a breeze. Or improve and customize it with your individual touch. To each their own.
- Essence The Essence is a beautiful, highly diverse, tremendously intuitive and totally responsive WordPress blog website theme. It’s a theme built to satisfy the needs of the modern blogger, whether for casual and personal blogs or for professional, corporate and journalistic blogs. The Essence has been outfitted with a series of options, styles, layouts, and widgets that make your website a natural at blogging, with dedicated features and tons of custom post types, incredibly capacity for visual and experiential customization, and much more under the surface.
- RandomRandom is a colorful, eclectic, modern and highly responsive WordPress theme that will leave your viewers truly impressed. This theme has been created by a team of dedicated developers and inspired designers as a solution for the modern webmaster that needs a freely structured environment where they can express themselves in an unrestricted fashion to the best of their abilities. To that end, Random includes a powerful assortment of all the latest and greatest web development features, each with its own unique, undeniably creative twist.
This one (Random) is my personal favorite. Just look at it how Eye-catching it is.
So, these were the 5 best WP personal blog theme according to me. Are you aware of some other themes that I missed? please let us know in the comment below.